1 – By entering this Energy Efficiency Contest (the Contest), you agree to the public disclosure of your name, i.e. you consent to your name being released on the Municipal District of Bonnyville Facebook page, Twitter account, newsletter, and any other advertising medium (including, but not limited to) radio and newspaper.
2 – There are 2 prizes consisting of:
- Prize 1: an EnerGuide-type home energy assessment. This prize package has no cash value, is non-transferrable, and is valued at approximately $500.
- Prize 2: a basket of energy-saving products that include 2 x 11-watt LED light bulbs, 1 pack of electric outlet/light-switch weatherstripping seals, assorted items with the M.D. of Bonnyville logo. This prize package has no cash value, is non-transferrable, and is valued at approximately $100.
3 – In order to win the Contest Prize 1, you must:
- Be a resident of the Municipal District of Bonnyville or Village of Glendon.
- Be at least 18 years old as of October 21, 2020.
- Answer to the Contest questions here and provide your email address and phone number.
- Pay both natural gas and electricity utility bills or have someone in your household who pays those 2 utilities for the home subject to the energy assessment. (For example, a tenant who pays only electricity bills is not eligible to win Prize 1).
4 – In order to win the Contest Prize 2, you must only fill conditions a, b and c above.
5 – The winners will be determined by a random draw among participants.
6 – Municipal District of Bonnyville and Village of Glendon employees and immediate family members are not eligible to win Contest prizes.
7 – The Contest begins Wednesday, October 7, 2020 on Energy Efficiency Day and will end on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 4 p.m. Contest prizes must be claimed by October 28, 2020. In the event a prize is not claimed, another winner will be drawn. The home energy assessment visit will start during the week of November 16, 2020, with instructions provided to the home occupant regarding appropriate social distancing measures.