May to November is road construction season in the M.D. Here is a list of roads that are currently closed, detoured, or are under a traffic reduction.
This list will be updated as projects begin and are completed.
UPDATED June 25, 2020
UPDATED August 20, 2020
UPDATED September 16, 2020
UPDATED October 16, 2020
UPDATED October 29, 2020
- Township Road 614 between Range Roads 484 to 485 will be closed for bridge replacement starting Oct. 14, 2020. The project is anticipated to be complete by the end of November.
- The projects on Range Roads 443 and 442 are now complete.
- The project on Range Road 475, north of Township Road 620 in now complete, and the road is open.
- Work has begun on Range Road 463 north of Township Road 620. Restricted to local traffic only between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- The paving project at Twp. Rd. 630 between Rge. Rd. 485 and Rge. Rd. 491 has been completed and the road is now open.