News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/29/2017 11:33:00 AM to 9/14/2017 12:00:00 AM.
Contest Rules and Regulations
Posted on: August 29, 2017
[ARCHIVED] Facebook Contest Rules and Regulations – Dark Sky 2017
M.D. Facebook Page
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to the public disclosure of your name.
- By entering into this contest, you consent to your name being released on the Municipal District of Bonnyville Facebook page, Twitter account, website and any other advertising medium (including, but not limited to) radio and newspaper.
- In order to win this contest, you must “Like” or “Follow” the M.D.’s Facebook Page.
- The winner will be determined by a random draw. To enter the contest, you must comment on the original contest post with your favourite constellation in the night sky.
- You must be at least 13 years old as of July 15, 2017 to be eligible to win.
- M.D. employees and immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- The winner will be tagged in a post announcing the end of the contest. They will also receive replies to their original comment to let them know they’ve won.
- There is one prize package consisting of: a Celestron Powerseeker 127EQ Telescope, a folding Night Sky map, a copy of The Kids Book of the Night Sky, a copy of Chris Hadfield’s The Darkest Dark, a signed copy of Dot to Dot in the Sky – Stories In the Stars, a signed copy of Dot to Dot in the Sky – Stories of the Planets, a copy of Dot to Dot in the Sky – Stories of the Moon, a copy of Dot to Dot in the Sky – Stories of the Aurora, and a package of glow in the dark stars (approximate value of $600).
- The contest will begin Tuesday, August 28, 2017 and will end Wednesday, September 13 2017 at 4:30 p.m. The prize must be claimed by September 22, 2017 or another name will be drawn.