Are you looking for a campsite to spend the whole summer at? We have places for that...
UPDATE - The opening of most of our M.D. Parks has been delayed until May 14, 2020, with the exception of Wolf Lake M.D. Park which will open May 22 and Muriel Lake M.D. Park, which will open June 1. There will be regulations in place to help keep our visitors and staff safe and healthy.
All campers will be stopped at the gate to meet with campground caretakers to make sure they are healthy before entering the park. While firewood will be for sale, caretakers will only be accepting debit/credit cards.
Until further notice, there will be no tent camping allowed. All campers will have to be able to connect to power, whether to power services provided at our campgrounds or via a generator.
Campers will be responsible for their own water and sewer services. Our caretakers will have a list of contractors who will be able to fill up your water tanks and pump out your grey water.
Group sites will not be available for reservation. Playgrounds will remain closed. Only registered campers will be allowed in the parks, which includes access to day use and beach areas, as washrooms/outhouses and change rooms will be closed. Site-to-site visits are discouraged. Shower houses, stores, fish cleaning stands, cook shacks and other public-use buildings will be closed. However, boat launches within the park will be accessible to the public, with the exception of the Crane Lake East boat launch, which is set to be repaired this year.
As always, it is up to you, our visitors, to camp responsibly during this time of COVID-19. Maintain a social distance of at least six feet, do not gather in groups larger than 15 people and wash your hands. Failure to adhere to policies and Public Health Orders will result in the immediate expulsion from the park, with no refund issued.
CAMPING IN M.D. CAMPGROUNDS DURING COVID-19
- Guests will be stopped at entrance to the Park, for a few health questions and check in process.
- Registered guests will only be permitted in our Parks, no visitors allowed.
- All public washrooms, showers, laundry & outhouses will remain closed until further notice.
- Store Concessions will not be permitted at this time.
- Self-contained RV units will be only allowed to register in our Parks.
- Parks with group camping sites will be closed until further notice.
- No individual tenting will be allowed.
- Day use areas and beach access will be restricted to registered guests only.
- Crane Lake West beach and day use area will be restricted to boaters access only. Beach area is too small to allow public to set up there.
- Fish cleaning stands will be closed for public use
- M.D. Firewood sales will be available, debit/credit only.
- M.D. campgrounds will not be accepting cash or cheques until further notice.
- Walking trails still open to public.
M.D. Seasonal Campgrounds
Vezeau Beach M.D. Park
Muriel Lake M.D. Park
Private Seasonal Campgrounds
Poplar Escape RV Park
Rocky Meadows Country Getaway
780.573.3108 or 780.812.6612
Evergreen Birch Lodge
Hamilton House - A Woodland Oasis Inn and Adventures
780.594.7257 or 780.812.6525
RunWay RV Park
780.815.3246 or 780.639.3253
Hilda Lake Hideaway
Canadian Bighorn Resort
Willow Trail RV Park
Manatokan Lake RV Campground
Rustic RV Park
Spring Beach Campground
Information subject to change.