Rural Crime Prevention Program

Vacant Home Check Program

Did you know that if you are out of town, you can sign up to have an M.D. Peace Officer add your house to their daily patrol route?

M.D. residents heading out of town during the holiday season can sign up with our Public Safety department to have one of our Peace Officers check in on your property while you’re away from home.

Call 780-812-3332 to sign up for the Vacant Home Check program. Click here to get the Vacant Home Check Waiver.